Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Changed World

We've made it back to Athens! It turns out that the posts I created and scheduled to post automatically while we were away didn't actually post. :( I forgot to complete the most important step in the process, actually pressing the PUBLISH button. Oops. I went ahead and published them anyway, but just know that those posts do not contain my own photos. My photos are yet to come...all 1650 of them!! Ok, so I'll have to whittle it down a bit, but I'll start publishing them tomorrow.

Our trip was an absolutely amazing experience. I can't quite find the words at the moment to describe how these latest travels have changed our perspective of the world, but be sure that they have changed. Over the past ten days we have caught a glimpse into the lives of the Egyptian people, these lives were very different than our own and we won't soon forget them. Check back tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment