Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Accident Prone

I must be accident prone in Greece. I usually don't have too many incidents in the US, but I've had three 'accidents' since being back in Athens. First, a few weeks ago while trying to core an apple I managed to cut right into my palm resulting in a desperate yell to Rob for lots of band-aids. Second, while walking down the street my arm was poked by a random piece of metal sticking out from an air conditioning grate. I was actually able to peal my skin off of the piece of metal (gross!). Finally, today I managed to shut my fingers in the bathroom window while trying to move the toilet paper roll that was holding the window up. Eek. I now have three bruised fingers. :( I sure hope we don't have a repeat of today's photo. It was taken just after I smashed my hand in a wall underneath the Acropolis nearly two years ago. I still have the scars...


No comments:

Post a Comment