Tuesday, May 29, 2012

ευχαριστώ, Ryan!

I have been thinking recently about all of the amazing experiences I've had over the past year and everything that I will miss about living abroad. There are so many things I could list, including my (almost) daily blog updates. Last summer before departing for Greece my great friend Ryan challenged me to take a photo a day and post it online. It was suppose to be a way for my friends and family in America to "see" what Athens looks like and experience the year along with us. For me, the challenge was to look at the world through my camera lens. Finding just the right angle with the best light can be time consuming and require a lot of patience, but I truly enjoyed the experience (and yes, a little wine on a balcony overlooking the Aegean does help a bit). So, thank you Ryan for giving me this idea and for reading every single entry I posted. :)  Over the past nine months I have published 199 posts. Anybody care to guess how many photographs I have taken this year? I'll post the answer tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment