Sunday, October 25, 2009

What to do?

Rob and I have been married for about 2 1/2 months now and away from the States for over 6 weeks. The time we've spent together since August 8th has been both a whirlwind and wonderful, but unfortunately all good things come to an end. Rob left this morning for his third trip (to Central Greece), and I've decided to stay in Athens alone for the next 11 days. Well, I won't really be alone because all of the Associate Members of the school will be here too, but the question is: What should I do?

I made a list of things I would like to accomplish while Rob is away and the first task I've assigned myself is to pick the photos we would like our wedding photographer to use in our wedding album. OH-MY-GOODNESS!!! The task is nearly impossible. How in the world will I manage to pick only 115 pictures from nearly 400 choices?! Does anybody out there have advice? Needless to say, task #1 isn't going so well.

1 comment:

  1. I think a good first order of business is to sort photos into categories so all the very similar ones are together and rank order in each category, removing the less good in each. This way you can trim some without risking coverage of all the goings on.

    ReplyDelete